Friday 24 July 2009

I recently went to a fantastic workshop involving the proper use of breath. Some of you will be thinking 'I breath properly all the time' but so many of us don't.

Aparently, the stomach should move out when we breath in and in when we breath out. And when we take in a full deep breath it actually feels really great. I didn't realise just how shallow I had been breathing!

There is also a lot of power involved in breathing correctly. As someone who has stammered for most of my life I know from previous experience that to let the breath work for you is to speak better. To breath in and out a little longer and deeper than usually really is beneficial at calming the mind.

From an EFT point of view, I have asked my clients to take in a deep breath after each round of tapping for a while now and I feel it gives each sequence a more deeper experience.

No comments: